Thursday, March 6, 2014
Update 1 - Social Accounts Verified
Well the price for the program has definitely gone up. Usually, they just use the means as a tactic to get sales and don't ever change the price. Maybe we can find a promo offer somewhere?
I've also been getting a few emails promoting this software, which we can assume is pretty popular at that point--Daniel Tan for example of SEOpressor.com
Here are some improvements I recommend for the next update:
1) Hide the passwords and accounts with bullets maybe?
2) Show some short information on what is required for each text box?
3) Fix the closing message when you exit the program.
4) Fix the scroll issue. I can't scroll using my mouse wheel!
What I like:
1) The report tab.
1) Can we use spintax format? What about the issue of duplicate content?
Sorry about the briefness of this post. I know a lot of you are expecting some more content, but I am a busy college guy and can only do so much at the moment. I promise you'll see me run this program and "multinate" the software. To be honest, the more I use this program, the more irritated I become because of the lack of information on the UI. Granted, there is a manual, but some of those information should just be put on the UI of the software; look at all the space you have around the text boxes!
Next I will be purchasing some content from Fiverr for the content tab.